Mandarin, Almond & Sherry Balsam Vinegar
15 45 $15.00 - $45.00
Fine sherry vinegar made from the Palomino Fino grape, has matured for 6 months in oak barrels and is then finally combined with the fruity taste of tangerine peel and almonds. The result is this wonderful, almost creamy vinegar in the mouth, which is excellent with many Spanish tapas dishes and also for use as a dressing, as well as being suitable for marinating.
- Baste or glaze chicken, pheasant or other game birds.
- Add a splash to sparkling water or wine.
- Excellent when partnered with young, green leaf salads.
- Perfect to complement blue cheeses.
- A tasty choice for vanilla ice-cream, soft fruit crumbles or an autumn fruit cobbler.
- Make a dressing with this vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard and raisins, and drizzle over a warm kale salad with roasted almonds and Serrano ham.
- Add some tablespoons of this vinegar to the stock and reduce it, for an Andalusian-style chicken dish.