Tuscan Private Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
15 45 $15.00 - $45.00
Our extra virgin olive oil from Tuscany is a blend of Frantoio, Pendolino, and Leccino olives. The Leccino olive is one of the primary olive cultivars used in the production of Italian olive oil. Due to its delicate flavor, the olive oil it produces is commonly blended with Frantoio, and Pendolino in order to create more flavor.
- Use for frying or as a marinade for salad dressings.
- Use on raw on salads and vegetables.
- Drizzle over antipasti or a typical Tuscan bruschetta.
- Use to enhance soups, sauces and stews.
- Try with a roasted meats or meat carpaccio.