Greek Single Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil
15 45 $15.00 - $45.00
A premium quality extra virgin olive oil sourced from the Pierrakos family olive groves in Laconia, region of Southern Greece; made from 100% Koroneiki olives they produce glowing golden-green color oil, which is highly acclaimed for its fresh fruity aroma, and rich peppery taste. The Koroneiki olive has a very high content of oleic acid and polyphenols making the oil very stable with superb health benefits.
- Use for frying or as a marinade for salad dressings.
- Use on raw on salads and vegetables.
- Drizzle over antipasti or a typical Tuscan bruschetta.
- Use to enhance soups, sauces and stews.
- Try with a roasted meats or meat carpaccio.